Pages - Menu

Friday 11 January 2013

Well, Hello There.

Today is the first day of a 365 page book. Make it a good one.


So, I’ve developed a crush on Blogspot. I’ve been thinking about it for a while now, whether or not I want to give it a go, whether or not it’s right for me. Tumblr, my long time love since the 11th grade - suddenly caught the eye of over a hundred thousand twelvies. I feel like I want to break up with it, but I’m just not ready. So here I am, on the verge of beginning my secret relationship with you...

Hi, I’m Niki a freshly turned 20 year old ready to experience what life throws at me. Ha. Cliche line right? I guess I’m fascinated by a lot of things; the way food can be so damn tasty yet make you feel so damn bad. The way some pieces of clothing just look so amazing yet be so damn expensive. The way those guys from One Direction are so flawless yet aren’t my boyfriends yet. The way Europe just seem so romantic yet so rowdy at the same time. 

My mind is like a track and field athlete, on the move. Let’s go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks so much for leaving a comment it actually means the world to me knowing someone is reading! With that being said I do read every comment and try my best to reply. If you'd like me to check out your blog feel free to leave a link, I would best appreciate it if you followed back too!

Much love, Niki :) x

Popular Posts