To start things off I woke up this morning only to discover that the lovely SARA has nominated me for a Liebster award! I've seen this on a few peoples' blogs and to be nominated is truly heartwarming considering I'm never nominated for anything, so thank you Sara! - I think everyone should check out her blog!
So what is it?
The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers with 200 followers or less as a way to help promote them to others. I think this is a great initiative for people like me who have just started their blog, gain more followers and hopefully meet more people!
The rules are:
- · Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
- · Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
- · Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
- · Go to their page and tell them.
11 Things About Me:
- I absolutely love anything with bacon in it; it's so odd
- I don't look like a 20 year old, nor do I act like one
- I'm a freestyle rapper and people don't often expect that
- I often tend to burst out in interpretive dance; yes, in public
- I love food far too much to commit to a healthy eating diet
- I would love to start a Youtube channel but I'm scared people will laugh at me, not with me
- I absolutely hate feet, toes - it makes me want to vomit
- I have a not so secret crush on the boys of One Direction; but I don't even care
- I'm currently studying a bachelor of media (public relations and Advertising) at the University of New South Wales
- I would love to go to England for a year as part of student exchange
- I did not stop, collaborate and listen
So here we go!
Describe 2012 in three words and what that year had done/meant for you.
New. Risky. Unforgettable. Simply because that was the year that I definitely stepped out of my comfort zone - I took a lot of chances and made a lot of my own decisions about my future. I also made new friends and along the way and so I feel like 2012 has really brought me to an understanding of who exactly I am.
What do you love the most about blogging?
Ever since I started using Blogspot I've realised I no longer have to worry about what others are going to think about me. I like the sense of freedom blogging brings and to find people who enjoy that sense of freedom is refreshing too.
What is your favourite high street brand?
I have a few but it all depends on its purpose. I take it high street is different to high end so I have fallen for Topshop Topman and Forever New (since I work there)
What is your favourite make up brand and why?
I don't excactly have a favourite, I use a lot of different brands for different things. I love my Naked palette by Urban Decay, MAC for the essentials, Topshop lipstick and Rimmel foundation sometimes.
What was the last beauty product you tried that didn't live up to your expectations?
I was really disappointed with the Max Factor lip stain - it's in the form of a marker and barely worked. It was dry and had very minimal coverage. I definitely learnt my lesson.
How do you take care of your skin, what is your routine?
I exfoliate every second or third day with my Nivea Gentle Exfoliating Scrub; I like the feel of the beads on my skin and it feels absolutely refreshing!
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you like to live?
At this moment in time I am absolutely done with the Australian weather, it's so undecided! So I've always wanted to live in London; the cool weather and the snow is definitely something I'd love to experience. The accent, the people I've met, I'm in love with it all.
What would be your dream job?
In all honesty I feel like the dream job would be something where I'm able to party with celebrities, travel around the world, receive free goodies and get paid for it! So I'd definitely love to be a part of either the entertainment PR or fashion PR/fashion marketing industry!
What languages do you speak?
I can speak a bit of French and I can understand Tagalog, which is pretty much Filipino.
How would you like to spend your most relaxing day?
No one at home. Sitting in my room with the fairy lights on sipping on some tea and reading a few books. Or lay out in the sun, with a bowl of fruit listening to Ed Sheeran.
Biggest goal you would like to achieve in 2013?
I have way too many goals and things to do! I guess my biggest would be to land a proper position at a PR organisation / start a Youtube channel or get all of 1D to follow me. HA HA HA!
And the Nominees Are! - I couldn't get to 11 :(
My 11 Questions for You!
- What made you want to start up your own blog?
- What would you say has been the greatest gift someone has given to you?
- What would you say has been the greatest gift you have given to someone?
- If you had to be a couch for a day, which celebrity would you want to have sit on you?
- Where do you see yourself by the end of the year?
- If you had to be a song, which song would you like to be?
- What is the first thing that comes into your mind when I say: Taylor Swift (lol)
- How would you describe your style?
- Summer or winter? Why?
- If you had to eat the same thing for the rest of the year, what would it be?
- If you had to be a Spice Girl, which Spice Girl would you be?
Have fun guys! x