Pages - Menu

Monday 14 January 2013

Tasty little treat.


Nothing more difficult than promising yourself you'd eat healthier for the new year yet you don't exactly have anything 'healthy' to start your day other than a box of Coco Pops. Luckily, today I was able to channel my inner iron chef and come up with a surprisingly delightful dish.

We had no milk, so I used no fat berry yoghurt and we had absolutely nothing else other than my favourite cereal which included dried pomegranate, muesli and cranberry clusters. Needless to say it tasted delicious; it's just like frozen yoghurt with the fruit and the granola but not. 

It made me feel happy and healthy!
What little experiments have you tried that have made you feel like master chef?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks so much for leaving a comment it actually means the world to me knowing someone is reading! With that being said I do read every comment and try my best to reply. If you'd like me to check out your blog feel free to leave a link, I would best appreciate it if you followed back too!

Much love, Niki :) x

Popular Posts