Pages - Menu

Thursday 17 January 2013

Cara Ra Ra!


So with rumours circulating around the internet as to who could possibly be the new face for YSL's new beauty campaign, I felt it was an appropriate time to create a dedication post to one of my favourite faces in the industry today.

Cara Delevingne; when you hear that name, what exactly pops into your head? Gorgeous? Fascinating? Eyebrows? There's a thousand different words you could use to describe this gorgeous human being, and all I can really focus on is: wow, she's my age, what on earth am I doing with my life?

With a tough, laid back, tomboy exterior comes a fascinating Delevingne transformation into the utmost pristine feminine with a cheeky stare. You can't help but stare into her eyes in any photograph and think, dammit Harry Styles you go for Taylor Swift and NOT Cara, are you ok?

So here are just a couple of photos of a girl who is just a couple of months older than me... Not weird right?








What do you think of Cara as the next face for YSL? And do you think my slight girl crush on her is completely ridiculous?! I can change! Hahaha.

5 comments:

  1. She's amazing, love her eyebrows. :)
    Would you like to follow each other? Follow me and i'll be happy to follow you back. :)
    http://jonnessa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god she is one of my girl crushes also (yes, I have a few)
    She' so quirky I love her.
    serenit-e.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  3. cara is definitely massive right now! by the way love your blog! i followed! would love you to check out my blog! keep in touch x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I visist this blog, I like Ifollow you. Thaks.Julieta
    Te invito a que visites el mío y me sigas también.Gracias.1 Beso.
    http://a-boutik.blogspot.com.es/
    Mi twitter es https://twitter.com/a_Boutik

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have a spam issue on this website; I also am a blogger, and I was wanting to know
    your situation; many of us have developed some nice procedures and we are looking
    to trade methods with others, please shoot me an e-mail if interested.


    My web site: power,

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for leaving a comment it actually means the world to me knowing someone is reading! With that being said I do read every comment and try my best to reply. If you'd like me to check out your blog feel free to leave a link, I would best appreciate it if you followed back too!

Much love, Niki :) x

Popular Posts